Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GCU Community Carnival

I haven't been the only one looking forward to summer lately.  My fellow GCU artists have also been posting about the exciting summer times ahead.  Take a gander at what they have to say.


BLOG CARNIVAL I:
SUMMERTIME, AND THE LIVING IS EASY



Floating
Lemons
, Mariana Musa - Summertime at
Greeting Card Universe

The days are full of sunshine and the temperatures are slowly rising...



It's a Beautiful
World
, Catherine Sherman - Summertime
Flowers and Fruit

The fragrance of roses all summer long, the juice of ripe fruit on
our lips...




Sun at Night
Studios
, Sun at Night - Summer Celestial
Events and Art

The summer month of June is just around the corner...




What Dreams May
Come
, Maryann Nolan - Discontent for
Summers Past

Ah summertime, full of sunny days, steamy temperatures, blue skies
... I long for thee!




I Love
Cuttables
, Cindy Johns - More Father's
Day Cards

While I'm on the topic of Father's Day (see the 'funner' stuff below)...




Naquaiya's
Cards
, Naquaiya - Summertime, and
the Living Is Easy

Summer is a time for a little fun, a little soaking up some nice warm
rays...




Shelley's Card
Creations
,
Shelley McLeod
-
Is Summer Almost
Here?

Well, after two 80 degree days, we are back to 50s and raining...



Painted
Cottage
, Judith Cheng -
Summertime

Nothing beats sketching by the water after our long winter...



DogBreedz,
Peggy Mundell - Summertime, Meet
the Breed

Summer is around the corner...



Dragonfire
Graphics
, Betsy Bush - It's Summertime
and the Living is Easy!

It’s hard to believe it is approaching summer what with all the
rain we are getting in the northeast...




Salon of Art,
Doreen Erhardt - Ah, Sweet
Blessed Summertime

I was born in 1961 in a suburban area and the memories of those
summers will always make me grateful...




DB Visual
Arts
, Denise Beverly - Summertime,
Summertime, Sum, Sum, Sum, Summertime

That song always makes me sing it whether I want to or not...



Cherie's Arts 'N
Crafts
, Cherie - Summertime, and the Living Is
Easy

One of the things that I love most about summer is being able to
lay outside...




Janet Lee
Designs
, Janet Palaggi - Summertime Food
'n Fun

That`s right folks, Summer Is Finally Here...



Sheryl Kasper Card
Store
, Sheryl Kasper - Summertime
Grilling

Have you been thinking about the warm days of summer during the
cold days of winter...




Card Art From the
Heart
, Sue Baumgardner - Summertime and
the Kids' Education Goes Out the Door?

Learn how to teach your own children and as many others as you
decide to include...




Aura2000,
Aura2000 - I Love
Summer!

Maybe it's because I'm born in Summer, but I just love this time
of the year...


GCU blogcarnival one - small.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment